2. Once the download finishes, open the Outlook App. Press the "Get Started" button near the bottom of the screen. This should take"Add Account" page.
3. Enter in your full E-Mail Address, like below, and press "Add Account" button
4. Once you enter in your e-mail address, you should be taken to a onePlace sign-in. Login using your full e-mail address, and normal password.
5. Once you are logged in, you will be asked if you want to add another account - just press the "Maybe Later" button to continue
6. You will be shown a few slides explaining some of the features of the Outlook App - to look through them, just keep pressing the arrow in the bottom right hand corner. To skip these steps, however, press skip in the bottom left hand corner.
7. Your account is all set! To navigate to any specific folders/mailboxes, just press the 3 lines in the upper left hand corner, and all of your folders should pop up there.