If you've gotten a new mobile device, you will need to set up that device for Microsoft Authenticator (if you transfer your data/settings over from your old phone, you will still need to set up the new device from scratch).
• Go to https://mfa.interpublic.com
• Go through any IPG logins.
• When you land on this page, click the Microsoft MFA Registration button.
• Click the Microsoft MFA Registration button again.
• Click the Sign in another way option.
• Choose either to call or text your cell phone.
***If this is not showing, or is tied to a mobile number you do not have access to, contact the Helpdesk so we can clear your MFA settings and instruct you how to proceed***
• Choose "No" if asked to Stay signed in.
• Click the Devices and Preferences button.
• Click the Configure button.
• On your mobile phone, open the Authenticator app and click the “+” for Apple or the three dots plus Add Account on an Android.
• Click Work or school account.
• Point the camera from the phone to the QR code on the monitor (if prompted, chose to Allow the Authenticator app to access the camera).
• You will be taken back to the last page and it will process the activation.
• When complete, you will be shown the Mobile app has been configured... message.
• Click the Save button, and you are done!