- Click File tab in the Toolbar
- Click Account Settings button, select Account Settings
- Select the E-Mail tab
- Highlight your mailbox, click the Change button
- Click the More Settings button
- Select the Advance tab
- Click the Add button
- Type the Shared E-Mail Address
- Click the Apply and Ok buttons.
- Click Next, Finish, and Close buttons.
Attaching a Shared Mailbox to Outlook (Windows) Print
Modified on: Fri, 9 Nov, 2018 at 9:31 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.